Previously there has been a perception that physiotherapists don’t treat disorders of the spine causing neck and back pain. However, due to his post-graduate training with the Australian Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (A.I.O.M.T.- see “Why Choose Us” for details), Phil has developed a local reputation for his new and innovative treatment techniques for back and neck pain, as well as migraine and headache. He also treats a wide range of other musculoskeletal disorders.
The complete list of conditions treated at the practice include:
- Foot & Ankle- Aching feet, sprained ankles / ligament sprains, orthotic prescription, fallen arches, shin splints (Compartment Syndrome), Achilles & other tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arthritis pain, muscle tears / calf tears.
- Knee & Leg- Arthritis and patella (kneecap) pain, lower limb malalignment, cartilage, ligament and muscle tears, knee replacement.
- Hip & Back- Hip pain / replacement and bursitis, low back and mid back pain, scoliosis, swayback etc.
- Neck- Neck pain, headache & migraine, dizziness, nausea, “drop attacks”, stress headaches.
- Shoulder- Rotator cuff tears / pain, frozen shoulder, impingement syndrome.
- Elbow & Wrist- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, overuse syndrome / tendonitis.
- Pulmonary Conditions- Pneumonia, Chest Infections.